You Guys made me do it

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: You Guys made me do it
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:30 am:

You Guys are always talking about how good your Fureign cars are , so I decided to see for myself. Here it is. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:47 am:

Details!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:58 am:

I would be afraid of falling out. At least you have a steering wheel to hang on to.

Congratulations.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

That's the Ford Model Eh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

Dan

Your gonna need some of these

http://www.robertsonscrew.com/index.html

Nice looking foreign car😉

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

Nice ! I like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 04:22 pm:

If you ever get tired of that very inconvenient left hand door I will take that car off your hands for you. Nice find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

Nice, nice nice. Way to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 05:08 pm:

Or you can Fureignize Detroit Iron.

a

b

c

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

The door is Ok, it is the steering wheel that is on the wrong side... : )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Looks like it has already marked its territory.

From one American, Canadian built car owner to another, congrats

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration