Foothills T Fall Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Foothills T Fall Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robb Wolff on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 01:39 pm:

The Foothills Model T Ford Club enjoyed our annual Fall Colours Tour this past Saturday. Ten Ts toured through the foothills south of Calgary. Many thanks to Les and Karin Schubert who organized the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Fenrich on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 01:53 pm:

Looks beautiful. I happened to be in Calgary for a tournament this weekend. During my off time I walked around just north of the river on a lovely day, and was hoping that I would run into a Model T. As unlikely as that was, it seems some of you were on this tour!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration