Had a visitor today, a world traveller many of you know.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Had a visitor today, a world traveller many of you know.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

Constantine was here today and we enjoyed meeting him and his company for several hours.He is off to Toledo and then Denver.I hope it was as enjoyable for him as us. Travel safe my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 05:15 am:

Is he in the United States to buy another car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 06:22 am:

Jack,
He had stopped by my place on Sunday and visited, talked about the melbourne to moscow trip and the adventure he had. He mentioned of going to hershey next week to see some of the old friends he had met through the internet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Roger -- Yes, that is his intent. He wants to find a RPU or a Runabout on which a pickup bed could be mounted. Joe Bell found him a nice '26, but Constantine said it was a bit snug in the driver's seat, so he's looking for an earlier one which would have more room. He's wanting to do another long-distance tour and thinks a pickup will be better for that than a Touring Car. (I think he's right.) :-)

I'm not trying to speak for Constantine, and I'm pretty sure I haven't revealed any secrets. But I thought that if folks here know what he's looking for, one might come to the surface.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 09:57 am:

Wouldn't this be a fun tour car?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/566543.html?1443532803#POST770493

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 12:08 pm:

Constantine, I hope if your driving to Denver that you will stop here. I'm 359 mines east of Denver on I70. Cell number is 785 432 3993. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 01:33 pm:

Hi Guys! Been a good trip so far.

Jack, was great to meet you and see your collection. Had to have a short nap in the car on the way back...busy days meeting and seeing people and T parts and plugs plus 680 miles in less than 48 hours with little sleep beat me down.

Jerome, I flew to Denver but might be out your way later on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 01:35 pm:

Oh, and I have not ruled out a 26-7 car, but do prefer a 17-25. Depends on the condition and the price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 02:38 pm:

Constantine, If you get out to California we would love to meet you and show you our museum and business. Your always welcome. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Glen, Thanks. Will certainly visit if I'm out that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:27 am:

Constantine if your ever passing thru the Sacramento California area your more then welcome to stop by and view our Model T Accessory collection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:28 am:

Constantine: I hope you stop by my place just North of Denver. I have walk ins at my shop every day so you would probably get to meet some others. I also know of a super 25 pickup for sale. I will try and get you some pictures. The pickup was restored by a professional carpenter and is one beautiful car. It is in Estes Park so We could jump in one of my Ts and run up to Estes and then up Trail Ridge.
Give me a call at 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

Gol-lee uncle Jack; I drove a Model T from Buttcrack, LA to Cut-And-Shoot,TX then spent a night with you and Sue and you didn't recognize me to all our Forum Friends :o(... Was it because I stole a towel?

You're the greatest Constantine!! We should name a city after you! ....Byzantium?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Constantine drove from Grand Junction to Denver today. He got to my house about 2:00pm. I gave him the nickel tour of my junk and then we drove to see Dave Huson. As usual I had a good time at Dave's and Constantine told us some great stories about driving a T through Africa.

Constantine and Dave standing in front of Dave's 1912

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:58 pm:

Last night Constantine drove east out of Colorado, and spent an hour here having a snack and looking at my two Ts in the garage. Nice little visit. Looks like he may have a longer visit on his way back from Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

Jerry. You are suppose to take him for a ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 09:33 am:

It was an hour and a half past dark here when he got here. It's planned for the return trip.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration