Want to go to Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Want to go to Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 08:07 pm:

Any MTFCA members want to go to Hershey? I have a 4 bunk cabin at Hershey Park Campground for 4 nights (6-7-8-9) with room for 3 addl old car nuts. Originally my son and grandson were going as well but now can't go. Cost of the cabin is approx. $250 per person for the 4 nights. There is a free continuous shuttle service from the Campground to the Flea Market. I will be leaving Canada on the 5th travelling down through Maine,NH, Mass. and across through upper NY (Fishkill) state and on to Hershey. If you live near my route and want to travel with me we could probably arrange that as well. Let me know right away if you are interested. No smokers please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 06:29 am:

Hi Dave,
I sent you an email.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:01 am:

Hi Scott,
Thanks I have replied
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jerry knouse on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:28 am:

Best to avoid 81 south from 84 to 78 it has been a mess all summer due to construction. I recommend NYS Thruway to 278 to 78. Unless someone knows if construction on 81 is complete. GPS may or may not suggest my route, but trust me not it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:11 am:

Thanks Jerry for the heads-up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:16 am:

I81 construction never seems to end, I used to go to the Mopar show at Carlisle every year and it was always being worked on the whole time I lived in Connecticut from 2000 to 2011!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:26 am:

Jerry,
Did you mean 287 not 278?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By timothy wanfalt on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

i am interested in a bed in your cabin is it still open

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

Timothy,
I sent you an email.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jerry knouse on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 08:02 am:

Dave.
You are correct 287 not 278. Sorry folks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration