Stromberg RF question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Stromberg RF question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

I'm still having trouble with my RF. I can get it to idle perfectly but as the throttle is opened it leans out requiring more turns out on the high speed adjustment. When I do that the now over-rich mixture upsets the idle. Does anyone know if there is a gasket under the main jet, maybe a lead one (like in the OF), as it would have to be flexible to match the radiused contour of the main jet where it meets the aluminum body. Thanks : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

I do. No.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration