Hershey weather

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hershey weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:27 am:

As you get closer to the actual date this can change radically, but here's where it stands this morning. Bring your umbrella.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:37 am:

Around here Steve, it does change radically. Just two days ago, they were saying sunny and 70's for this upcoming weekend, now it's a washout for everything pretty much east of Indiana to the coast. Usually the first weekend in Oct. (at least in the Ohio area) is crappy weather, I suspect because we're transitioning from summer to fall, what little we really get here. I've also seen where, historically, what they say will happen a week away from a given day, will almost end up the exact opposite. So maybe you won't need umbrellas!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:43 am:

I'll bring my umbrella... I have no problem with walking in the rain. Hope the vendors can tough it out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:44 am:

This is more or less bunk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:49 am:

Well here is is 20 minutes later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 08:54 am:

On a related note, the Military Aviation Museum in Virginia Beach (330 mi. south of Hershey) has cancelled its annual WW-I Air Show, scheduled for 3-4 October. Hurricane Joaquin is expected to hit the east coast with high winds and lots of rain for that weekend.

Hershey is just a few days later and further inland, but there could be remnants of the storm there. It's probably too soon to tell with any accuracy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration