Thanks for the heads-up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thanks for the heads-up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Horton on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:30 am:

I posted an ad for a set of Rocky Mountain brakes yesterday and this morning I had an email from a Mr Bagshaw from Ill asking for my phone number if I was still interested in the item I listed. I won’t be responding, thanks to the heads-up I got on this forum. Apparently it is another scam that we have to try to avoid in the world today.

Cheers,

Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 08:15 am:

I wonder why you don't just buy the set that is advertised?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/575156.html?1443549572

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Horton on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:21 am:

I need brakes for a large drum and the ones advertised are for a small drum

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration