Hershey on a Wednesday...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hershey on a Wednesday...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 08:52 am:

Are all the vendors normally set up and selling by Wednesday morning? I've never been on that day. I'm checking the weather and so far, Wednesday looks the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:13 am:

James,

The "load-in" is on Tuesday. By Wednesday morning, essentially all sellers are open for business and many I feel would argue that it is probably the best day to walk the fields provided the weather is good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:28 am:

Thanks Dan...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:07 am:

You just about need three days to cover it all. I almost did last year, but Friday afternoon rain called a halt.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration