Henry Ford Museum's Depot Hack..

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Henry Ford Museum's Depot Hack..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Currier on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 12:14 pm:

In 2004 I built a York style Depot Hack body for the Henry Ford.. Here she is being put to good use at Greenfield Village. My son and I delivered the body personally and got to spend a couple days there, seeing it all.. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 12:32 pm:

Very, very impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

Beautiful! I haven't ridden in that one yet. Maybe this weekend...

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 01:47 pm:

My wife & I rode in that car a few years back while at Greenfield Village. It was our favorite T:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Currier on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

My son standing in front of the Depot Hack body.. Some special guests in the background..

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration