Wrecked car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wrecked car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 08:30 am:

Haven't had a wrecked car thread for a while.
Non-T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:16 am:

Not wrecked. Demolished.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Looks like it is, or used to be, a Buick. I wonder what happened...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:26 am:

Ran when parked!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 10:15 am:

I blame the killer chickens !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

Wonder if the driver made or did he jump out before!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

From the looks of it, a train fell on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

That's what happens when you park a perfectly good car on a Cleveland street over night. You come out to go to work the next morning and that's all you find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

I think and elephant from Ringling Brothers asked for a ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

You remember those silent film comedies where a safe or grand piano is being lowered out a window, and (of course) it falls? This car was underneath that! (It wasn't supposed to be, the prop man goofed, and the Director had to get a ride home.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:19 pm:

said to the parking valet, " Hey be careful this time, all that S**t happened last time I was here"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

Trade in value is nil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

Looks like a valve stem is still usable !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 02:42 am:

I don't know what it was, but it had 3/4 elliptic rear springs and six lug front wheels. The front hubcap does not look like Studebaker, other things do not look like Buick.
At least they may now have firewood for the winter. About the only thing I can think of that could do that kind of damage would be a rather large tree falling on it. The front bow of the top is still attached to the top of the windshield. Rear fenders and parts of the body are scattered around behind it as if tossed off.
But I don't see any tree debris? Must have been hauled there. "That is far enough. Just toss those pieces anywhere"?
It would be interesting to know the story behind this one.
Do drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 08:11 am:

Maybe he had an old silo to demolish and accidentally dropped it on the car. Whatever make it is, looks like a pretty heavy frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

Yup, but not heavy enough!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Dynamite!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:19 pm:

I'd say it very well may be the first person that started the yard art craze.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

That'll buff out!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration