Bodywork needed 26tt.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bodywork needed 26tt.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 12:20 pm:

Looking for someone to redo my 26 model tt.needs all new metal. In Connecticut area or surrounding area's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

If you can talk him into taking on the job (like most really good shops, he his plate is usually full), check out Labrecque Autocraft:

Labrecque Autocraft LLC
63 Newberry Rd.
East Windsor, CT 06088

860-623-3122

They did a masterful job repairing and blending in the bodywork and paint on my 1971 Plymouth GTX after I stupidly crunched the right rear fender maneuvering in a tight spot at a gas station.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:53 pm:

ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 02:16 pm:

Send you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

yes got it thank you.will give you a call soon.thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 10:13 am:

Hey Keith been calling you.no answer.can you send phone number again. Thanks kenny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Sent another pm... Numbers 860-307-2850

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration