Any way to search forum members by location?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Any way to search forum members by location?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 05:52 pm:

New to the Model T and disappointed that no Model T club in Georgia, let aone the metro Atlanta area. Any way to search forum member ID's by location so that I can PM some Model T owners in the area for some fellowship?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 06:54 pm:

The MTFCI has a chapter in Fairmont Ga. Is this near you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

Hal Davis, who posts here, is in SE Georgia (Toombs County).

If you click on the blue name of each poster you will be directed to his profile page. Most of us include our location in our name, some do it in their profile page. Some don't give their location at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Robert,

We were faced with the same thing. We joined the South Carolina Model T Ford Club. I'd say most members are in the Columbia area, but there are many from GA, some near Atlanta, others near Athens and Savannah. The club will have tours and such anywhere a member wants to host such a thing. Google the club and check them out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Johnson on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 06:53 am:

Hi, I am in the northwest Atlanta area, 20 miles from midtown. I am a member of a car club that meets once a week at Marietta Dinner in Marrietta, hwy 41. Tuesday morning 7:30 is. It called ROMEOs. Retired old men eating out! It is a general car club, there are some T's and A's

Regards to all here,
Dick Johnson

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration