)T - Where a Ford Guy Eats .... when visiting Great Falls, MT ... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: )T - Where a Ford Guy Eats .... when visiting Great Falls, MT ... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:11 pm:

I drove by & had to get a shot this afternoon .... :-)

I did not partake so I can't tell you how the food is ...

Opened in 1954 by Florence Ford & operated by her and her sons - it remained in the family until 2005 as far as current staff knows ...

They are not sure if a Ford family member still owns it ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

Looks like my kind of place!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Paul,

Earlier in the day I took this image along SR 200 about 70 miles east of Great Falls ....

THIS looks like my kinda place ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

Have a milkshake at Fords, great place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

You gotta be careful these days when "topless bartenders" are advertised ....

(Message edited by adminchris on October 02, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:35 am:

Burger,

I think we both are in a lot of trouble .....

Freighter Jim

Yes you are both in trouble!

(Message edited by adminchris on October 02, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Just when you think it's safe to go in the water again, you turn on the news and .... :-P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

There used to be a place just outside of Savannah that had "Free Beer Tomorrow" painted on the side of the building.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration