Moonshine and a model T-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Moonshine and a model T-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:12 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:32 am:

Is that T towing the two horses?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 11:00 am:

The horses are for the return trip. If they drink all that moonshine, they will not know where they are when they wake up. The horses will know the way home. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Which horse drives the T???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

Wayne, They need to ride the horses to find the way home. I have a cousin that was a very heavy drinker. He also liked to hunt and fish a lot, and rode his horse while fishing or hunting. There were several times that he woke up (sobered up) very far from home and did not have a clue where he was. He would just let the reigns go slack and just sit on the horse. The horse always took him home... true story, I swear ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

Yup, They'll do that. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration