So who's going to Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: So who's going to Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:08 am:

Are forum members meeting up somewhere?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:16 am:

If there's a formal meeting I missed the memo. But the MTFCA and MTFCI both have spots to stop and visit and take a load off. We do run into each other randomly all over the grounds if we recognize each other. Of course I'm so shameless about posting my homely mug online that I seem to get recognized a lot. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 01:45 pm:

Not that I'm aware of either but will be at space CQ-25 Chocolate Field South, light poll 68. Looking forward to saying hello to forum friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

Mike: If you want to cross the street, I will at CR33. Just up from LP 68. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

Steve (and others), The program will say I'm in the red field at RCN2&3 with T stuff, but, something came up and I'm not going to get to go at all. See ya next year at Petit Jean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

I'll be in Hershey, will have a small lot of leftover Speedster stuff and a few misc things. I'm on the hunt for a late 11 or early 12 Touring tail light bracket & an original fluted oil fill cap, if anyone has one to bring? Other than that I'll be on the prowl for misc bolts and hardware to put my car back together. Space C4T-33 in the North Chocolate Field.Please stop by, I'll have a couple of extra Chairs so you can take a break!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

I'll be there !! And my wife and kids are coming with me !! You hear that ?? They're coming with me !!!...lol ..!! Also bringing my dad , he's looking for a decent set of 24/25 front fenders , we'll be Looking for top bows for a 26 / 27 roadster pick up top and bows !! ( and whatever else I can find for it or the Tudor ) hope to meet some forum members while we are there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

I'm going for the first time. Looking forward to meeting and putting faces to the names I see on the forum. Want to pick up a ECCT from Mike Kossor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:34 pm:

I will be there and I just might have some home brew with me, keep it iced down in the motor home. Light pole 41, hope to meet up with a few of you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

If I can get well enough in time, I'll be there! Been fighting some sort of stubborn chest congestion for almost 3 weeks. My fault for not seeing the Dr. soon enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

Will look you up Dan. Get well soon Jerry, hope you can make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

Mike: Something has come up, I may not make it. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

I'm already there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

We arrived in Hershey this afternoon. The weather doesn't look too bad for this week.

I'm looking for an original horn reed for the bulb horn on my '14..... I have repo horn reeds and they sound pitiful.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Checking, checking, checking the weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:29 am:

Rob Heyen & Dean yoder on the way in Indiana now😀

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 02:11 am:

Ohio now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 07:49 am:

In Pa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 08:00 am:

Leaving Hillsboro, MO this morning as soon as I finish my blueberry pancake breakfast! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 08:25 am:

Will be there in Tues Morning to sell wires, cables, Loom n stuff Spaces CN 64-65-66 Just next to Lebaron n Bonney Interiors or Look for the Coker tires in the sky
RJ&L Automotive Fasteners & Wintage Wiring Supplies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 10:46 am:

Mike Kossor,

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration