1909 Chassis Stripeing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1909 Chassis Stripeing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:49 am:

Had a discussion yesterday about the correct color stripe used on a red '09. I used to own an original front spring with the original paint on it. I checked with the current owner of it, and he says it is a cream color, but I think the only way to get it 100% correct would be to get it analyzed because of the age. Another interesting thing about this spring is the next leaf up from the main leaf is tapered, as opposed to the squared off ones used later.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration