Help with Transport Firewall Trim to Hershey from Bob Bergstadt in Loves Park Illinois

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Help with Transport Firewall Trim to Hershey from Bob Bergstadt in Loves Park Illinois
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Milford, Ohio on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Howdy all!

I was wondering if there was anyone around the Loves Park, Illinois area where Bob Bergstadt , Bob's Antique Auto Parts, is at? I have a brass firewall trim piece that I need to get, and we have been working on a transport way aside from shipping it UPS, FedEx, or USPS to prevent damage in shipping.

So, if anyone was around that area, and did not mind picking it up for me and take it to Hershey, I would be most obliged and can also send a few bucks your way for the trouble.

You can PM me for my phone number and email.

Cheers,
Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Milford, Ohio on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Milford, Ohio on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:28 pm:

still looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Milford, Ohio on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:53 pm:

Guessing I have to find another way.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration