Got my September/October Vintage Ford Today!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Got my September/October Vintage Ford Today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 04:04 pm:

I got my copy of the latest "Vintage Ford" today, woopee!

I didn't notice at first, but the ballot card slipped out of my copy as I was taking the mag out of its envelope, so I had to dive back into the trash to retrieve the card out of the envelope. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 10:32 am:

I missed receiving MAR/APR and JUL/AUG editions of Vintage Ford.

I wrote to barbara@mtfca.com (same address that appears on PayPal renewal reciept) a month ago but received no response, then wrote to admin@mtfca.com last week but haven't received any response either.

Maybe I'm off in left field... Is there another address to contact for MTFCA magazine issues?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 10:38 am:

Eric, you have the right email addresses.

I know Barb was on holidays but Susan is now in the office as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 10:49 am:

OK, thanks Chris. I'll be patient. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration