OT - Loaded for Hershey rosary. Taking two cars, only bringing one back.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Loaded for Hershey rosary. Taking two cars, only bringing one back.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:26 am:

Taking two red sports cars, but only one is coming back home.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 08:46 am:

Shouldn't post without glasses or first cup of coffee. "Rosary" should be "yesterday." :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:00 am:

Rob:

We'll pray for you anyway,,,,,LOL
Have a safe & enjoyable trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:41 am:

Rob,I hope selling the red vett is to make room for another red car?? Have a safe trip! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:54 am:

I just figured you were praying that it would sell! Isn't auto correct fun?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:56 am:

Hope you get a good price for the K!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:03 am:

I figured that you were headed for Hershey on a wing and prayer but when I saw the cars I became jealous.

Looks like a 67 vette. With either the 425hp 4 barrel or 435hp triple carbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:18 am:

Thanks guys.

The K has "cubic inch envy," since the Vette has 21 more cubic inches (427 vs. 406), so the Vette must go......

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:59 am:

But what will Holly say if it does??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 11:03 am:

I hope the one on the left is the one that is staying. It's a heck of a lot easier to find a good Corvette then a great K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

So what does Holly get in return?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Getting rid of that old Chevy ought to leave enough room in the trailer for #220. It's NLNB eligible. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Rob,

Beautiful field shot !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

A few Hershey pics.
K lit up:

1907 Thomas Flyer:

Beside an American La France speedster:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Nice shot. Where is the dragstrip?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 08:33 am:

No wonder why Henry said we are building race cars not trucks!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 05:16 pm:

Some interesting company. Having run an endurance run alongside an ALF speedster before, it makes that 6-40 K look even bigger to me! where was the Thomas Flyer at?
I hope you are having a great time! And that K looks fantastic all lit up.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration