There are not many things prettier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: There are not many things prettier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

There are not many things prettier than a freshly polished brass era Model T but it takes a lot of time to get it done. I spent most of the day working on this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

Looks great! well done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:49 pm:

Nice. Are those McClarin wire wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:53 pm:

Jack, yes they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Looks beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

Really NICE !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 06:53 pm:

Mike, I know what you mean about being a little bit of a pain to polish all the brass but it sure is nice when your all done! Love your car. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Lovely car Mike. If you think you have a hard time polishing all that brass, spare a thought for those of us with a 12 or earlier car. It takes me 10 hours just to do the brass!!!!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:12 pm:

very nice looking machine, well done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:27 pm:

very nice looking machine, well done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Beautiful. Nothin', I say there aint nothin', like SHINEY BRASS!! :-) I go through 3 tubs of Blue Magic every season!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Allen, I know what you mean, I still need to polish small stuff on this one, Murphy fasteners, brass oilers etc.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 08:06 pm:

Yea, she is perty!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration