Who has one of these heads?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who has one of these heads?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 05:53 pm:

This interesting Ricardo head sold for 58.00 dollars at the Lee Hartung auction a while back. Steal of the day?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 08:31 pm:

What are the pipe fittings for? I'm guessing the ones over the cylinders could be for priming cups, but what would the larger one behind the water outlet be for? Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Not familiar with the "Hein-Werner" Ricardo - I have 2 "Waukesha" Ricardo heads - one has priming plugs & one doesn't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:11 pm:

The small plugs over the cylinders are for priming cups. The large plug looks like it goes into the water outlet, maybe for cleaning. Is the head for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:10 am:

It looks just like the Waukesha head that sold on ebay last week pipe plugs and all. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:25 am:

Hein Werner is a name I always associated with hydraulic jacks and other shop equipment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:52 am:

Also hydraulic excavators. I have a 20 ton class Hein-Werner C14 excavator. PK

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration