My new MAC's catalog

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: My new MAC's catalog
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

Just received a new catalog. I go up to page 160 and then it starts over again at 137 to 160. Pages 161 to 184 are missing. Anyone else have this problem?

I will still keep the catalog until the next one comes out. Always good pictures and diagrams, but this one will stay in the garage. A new one should come out in about 6 months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

The only reason I keep one is for the pictures. Eventually Martin's drawings will eliminate that reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:12 pm:

Just reference for me as well I never order from them after last couple isues I have had to many other good parts vendors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

Steve.

I also like to read books with pictures :-)
The books with lots of pretty pictures make me happy.
Tho ones with ugly pictures make me sad.
Books with model T's and model T parts get me excited!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

Got mine today as well. Pages are OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

My new one is paged correctly. Did you notice that they now use Ford Model T part numbers, so much easier... The pictures are still very good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 02:27 am:

I had some bad experiences with Mac's several years ago and haven't used them for some time. I decided recently to order some stuff from them on line just to see what happened. Came through in just a few days. I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe they are finally getting their act together. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 08:59 am:

My catalog is paged correctly. Last Wednesday they offered a 20% discount site wide during a 2 hour window. I placed a small 160.00 order of mostly Model A parts, They shipped the next day and is out for FEdX delivery today. Good vender. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

I received my Mac's catalogue and its all OK. I have to say that for the most part I have had pretty good service from them.
Their prices are a little high on some items.

When I read or hear about questionable service or parts quality on any parts vendor whether it for antique or classic cars I don't always believe what I read or hear.

Over the years that I have dealt with them I have not had any real problems with them other than their being a little high on some of their parts and that's about it. I ordered from other vendors when that is the issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 08:07 pm:

My reasoning is, I want to buy my T parts from a dealer that loves Model T's, not a dealer that is in business solely to make a profit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

I bought a top from them 3 years ago. I went to install it last month and it was too small. Sent it back to Mac's and in 2 weeks I had a new top. No questions asked and no additional shipping.

I would like to say that this is an improvement in customer service. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 07:34 am:

John,

Do you equally question the good reports?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 03:01 pm:

On the other hand, they dropped the crazy cataloging numbers and reverted back to Ford Catalog numbering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 01:22 am:

I got my new Mac's catalog, today. No problems with it. No double up on page numbers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration