Suncoast Florida

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Suncoast Florida
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:28 pm:

I will become an official snow-bird this fall. The house down in South Largo has an empty two car garage...the house in Jersey has a two car garage with 3 T's in it plus the wife's car...

If I take a T south, is there an active club somewhere nearby that gets together through the winter?

Appreciate any comments or PM's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 07:07 am:

George
you will be right in the middle of things with the Suncoast T Club

Feel fee to PM me

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 07:11 am:

Hi Scott;
How is Wy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:01 am:

Hi, George. The Suncoast T's meet once a month on the second Saturday. We usually drive around a while and then eat some stuff. :-) Check out our website at The Suncoast T Club. You'll find contact info there. By all means, bring a Model T or two. Looking forward to meeting you. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:05 am:

P.S. Sometimes we have instructional workshops or just gang up on somebody's T that needs help. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

Wow thanks guys, I'll check things out!

Bob, does that mean if I bring a disassembled but 100% complete 25 down...it somehow magically is re assembled by spring? Just joshing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

Well, let's see,,,we've got a pair of water pump pliers with one handle ground down to a screwdriver point and the old hatchet that Papa built the house with and a Barlow to scrape gaskets with. Yeah, bring all the pieces, I think we can cobble it together. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

"We usually drive around a while and then eat some stuff."

I think that Bob has summarized the Model T hobby very succinctly in just 11 words.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 04:21 pm:

You'll have to get this shirt from the MTFCI.

shirt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 05:52 am:

Hi Richard

not there permanently yet, but it sure is beautiful. Will take a few more trips over an indeterminate period to get it all done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 07:34 am:

Scott;
Where are u located, exactly?
RDW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 11:59 am:

north of Cody, WY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 10:41 pm:

The Tin Lizzies of the Ocala FL area is another great active club which sponsors the Winter Tour each year normally early March We would be glad to have you join us on the tour and or join the club. Read about our tour in the Vintage Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:27 am:

We had our monthly meeting last night. Nice turnout.
RDW

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration