Different old and new thread

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Different old and new thread
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

Saturday Da Wife and I were doing our favorite Saturday morning activity, garage sale hunting in the Fodor. We turned from Lindbergh onto Lemay Ferry when DW said look at the helicopters. So I looked up and could not find any. DW said "no on the K-Mart parking lot". A quick u turn then a little talking and we got to take the following pictures. The fire trucks had to leave on a call before I could get their picture.

Md500 flown by St. Louis County Police. This helicopter took off right after this photo.

Air ambulance us and the crew. The young lady in pink is the daughter of the guy taking the picture.
Of course we became an attraction too. You never know what will pop up.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration