Editing Profile

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Editing Profile
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Chris,

What's the trick for updating my profile ???? I accessed my profile, corrected the information but it won't let me update - computer just makes a "musical note" ??? I admit to being a bit more than "technically challenged" or I would have emailed you directly !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

No trick, go to User Profile at the top of the page, enter your name and password, some browsers remember these for you, then enter the " information about you " line. You should see everything that you entered. I just did and updated my age....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 09:56 am:

Did that, Tony - it just won't update ! We've relocated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 10:47 am:

Got it !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 11:38 am:

Great job Steve. I need to come see your new "digs"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Pick a day !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting, Clare, Iowa on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

Pictures would be nice.

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Apparently the only thing in your profile you can't edit is your username. I'd like to change mine from Coupelet to something else since I sold my Coupelet, but I have been unable to do that. I asked Chris about it a while back, and he worked on it for a while then gave up. And I can't just start again with a new identity, since the forum software recognizes my computer as being a user already. Looks like I'm stuck with the name.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration