1926 Tourer soft top frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Tourer soft top frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graham Horder on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 01:30 pm:

Can any one help I am a frustrated owner over in England. I have a 1926 tourer and am sure that the soft top hood frame is not right as it will not fold correctly, although it does appear to be original or at the very least a Model T frame. Its quite possible that its been messed about in the past. Does anyone have ideas, hood frame dimensions or drawings for this year. Thanks in Advance Graham Horder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

Pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

If the car was imported to England when new, it is most likely of Canadian production. I don't know if there are differences, but there might be! Does your car have Robertson (square hollow head) fasteners? If so, it's definitely Canadian.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

Model T's were produced in Manchester with some special parts relative US and Canadian production, but by 1926 the tops and top irons were about the same as from the other countries as far as I know.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration