Drawings for side curtians

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Drawings for side curtians
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

Are there drawings or patterns for 1927 Touring side curtains with measurements? I have a seamstress who is going to make side curtains to match my camel colored top and need to get her the proper measurements. I would also be interested in any boot measurements for when the top is down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

The information you need is at the Benson Ford Archives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

Is there a name of someone I should contact At the Benson Ford Archives? Phone number? E-mail?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

bump and a beer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Stephanie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 09:50 pm:

Go to

www.modelt.org

Then click on left column 'Tech'. That opens box to click on Tech Info.....scroll to 1927 and open file listing you will see 1927 touring side curtains photos of original and sketches with most dimensions of the originals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Forgot to post the easy way is the lower left Quick Links...click on 'Technical Library' and then '1927' and it opens the files quickly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 06:37 am:

Thanks for all the help fellas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 08:07 am:

If you are going to make your own, we make the correct binding for around the windows, which is 5/8. I know Classtique has it, and maybe Langs. I had to have the stuff custom made, because it wasn't available anywhere.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration