Vaporizer carb to nh carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vaporizer carb to nh carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 04:53 pm:

I have replaced my vaporizer carb with a NH carb, with the swivel top. My problem is the adjustment rod is about six in. To long. Is this the norm.

George Schmidt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

There is a shorter adjustment rod for the NH carburetor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 06:31 am:

I recall having to cut the rod to get it to fit. You only need about a inch of pull for the choke.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration