Need Model T Parts Freighted West on IH 10.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need Model T Parts Freighted West on IH 10.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

....from central Texas to Tucson AZ. Specifically about 90 lbs. of accessory bumpers very diligently packaged. Anyone going that way soon? Already tried Fastenal and they don't do the 3rd party freight to AZ, CO or CA in the near future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 11:20 am:

/bump/. Honestly, I'd be willing to pay American money

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 11:25 am:

George,

I am dropping off in Fort Worth on Saturday.

I don't know where I will head to next after that but if I
go thru Tucson I will try to see if I can help out.

You might put an ad in the Classifieds if you have not done so already.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 01:10 pm:

Thanks again MTFCA. A Model T man from Fredericksburg can accommodate my transportation needs next week!...george

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration