Land of Enchantment Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Land of Enchantment Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 06:58 pm:

In the recent issue of Vintage Ford there is a recommendation that we book the hotel in advance for the tour. The first date given is Sunday June 26. We will need to book another location for the day before because we have a two day trip from home to the tour location.

The question I have is: When do the activities begin on Sunday? If in the morning, we will need to book for Saturday night, but if in the afternoon, we can book our first night stay for Sunday night.

Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

Norm, I just talked with Larry Azevedo from Albuquerque on the phone (he said he was stuck in a traffic jam near Bakersfield on his way home). While I had him on the phone I asked him the question that you have asked here. He said that Sunday is check in day and there is nothing going on until later in the afternoon. There will be a social event in the late afternoon/early evening to kick off the event on Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

Thanks.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration