Bet you can't top this

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bet you can't top this
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

My grandsons Luke 6 and Logan 4photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

I think it's possible to put a top on that T. Nice kids by the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

They will Remember driving that the rest of their lives...
Those smiles and the T look good......Keepup the good work there Grampa......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:42 pm:

My 18 month old granddaughter in her new T looking sad because she can't reach the pedals and drive it. Maybe in a couple more years!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 12:04 am:

This was my youngest Grandson in Calgary in 2005

He won the Best Navigator award two years in a row in 2013 and 2014. This year the speedster broke.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 12:47 am:

One of those was my 1st model T in 1979 bought it at the last Harrah swap meet
Mowed a lot of lawns pay dad back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Prideaux Margaret River West Oz on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 09:46 am:

It is our duty to at least try to get the Grandkids interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Okay, I had to go back in time to 2008 to find this photo of Spencer and Parker Thomas(?) in Richmond at the Centennial Celebration.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 12:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

I do not know how to post pictures. Check out my profile picture and you will see all my grandkids in our T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 06:11 pm:

What a bunch of cute kids we have here. Dean Kiefer beat my challenge with 10 cute kids in a T. Click on his name to see his profile. Can anybody beat Dean for most cute kids in a T?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Dean, Please post that photo by using the Upload Attachment next to where you Preview/Post Message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

I'll post it for Dad... the 2 in green are my boys. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 07:33 pm:

I think Derek wins......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

I have one more on the way so it looks like a photo redo in the future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:34 pm:

Congratulations then you will have 13 kids in a T, 2 big kids and 11 small kids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:40 am:

Had a great day with the youngest grandkids, and then I asked if they would like to clean the T. The all said they would love to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:42 am:

Sorry this was to go with the pictures.
Had a great day with the youngest grandkids, and then I asked if they would like to clean the T. The all said they would love to.
Paulb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 01:42 am:

Looks like a whole lot of trouble to me. I was a kid once.
Have you folks all forgotten ? :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

My granddaughter Violet who is 8 loves this car. She is learning how to drive in low for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester W. Lowery TN on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

My next to the youngest grandson Patrick.... He loves to ride in the T and play music with us whenever he can.... He tells everyone he is a mandolin player.... His brothers play Hockey..... He doesn't want anything to do with Hockey, just cars and music.... My Boy!!!!!! I love all eight of them......lots of pleasure...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Spies - Ft. Walton Bch,FL on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

Not a T but my grandson has a Powerwheel that matches my A. I also have a T.Matching As

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration