Wesley Iowa. How the roads were-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wesley Iowa. How the roads were-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 10:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 12:45 am:

I find my TT drives far better on dirt and gravel than on pavement. The rougher road creates the feeling
of going faster, and thusly I drive a more comfortable speed for the truck and it feels plenty fast. Out on
the pavement, I always feel the need to go faster and keep up with traffic, the truck vibrates like hell, and
I am still only going 20 !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 09:18 am:

Kinda looks like some of the roads around here. Might be in better shape though.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration