Model T or A Windshield Glass?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T or A Windshield Glass?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Flammang on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

A came across a windshield in an old barn. I believe it may come from a 1900-1930 Ford Model vehicle. Can anyone identify it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

Picture?
You may have to resize your picture under 250 Mb to fit at the forum, I use www.shrinkpictures.com.reduceimages.com but there are many other ways..

(Message edited by Roger K on October 08, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Flammang on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 03:49 pm:

...the picture is a .jpg of 100K or so. I can't seem to upload it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Flammang on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 04:02 pm:

Windshield Picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 05:59 pm:

The odd slotted "handle" looks like something Buick and a few other General Motors cars used in the mid '20s. They had a mechanism that lifted the windshield a couple inches for ventilation on hot days. No frame on the bottom edge to cut visibility. (Should be one "handle" near each end/side of the top of the frame.)w

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration