Last unknown trim to ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Last unknown trim to ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 05:43 pm:

27 1/2" long by 1 7/8" wide. Also suspected to be Model A. Thanks

a

b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

Caps off the top of a Model A door, must be removed to get window out. Trouble is I don't know year or body style.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

No tape handy, nor door to look at, but suspect tudor/pickup at least 30-31 & I think 28-29.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:13 pm:

No tape handy, nor door to look at, but suspect tudor/pickup at least 30-31 & I think 28-29.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration