OT... My Model T Couldn't Do This

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT... My Model T Couldn't Do This
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Fun Link (Crazy!):

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=554591681343697

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

Fortunately, most of us aren't in such a hurry when driving our Model T's. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

It would do it, might take a little longer, but the crowd would be a lot safer. And they would better enjoy they're wine and cheese in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

I wouldn't do it with Oak spokes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

Hal, are you implying that you would do this with hickory spokes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 11:32 pm:

At least they would bend a little before they broke.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:11 am:

I saw some crazy Aussie videos while deployed where they rally race on a loop
course, towing a camper trailer, or "caravan", as they call them. Super funny !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen 40 miles west of chicago on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 05:48 am:

Fine examples of well executed "Scandinavian Flick"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 05:54 am:

Model T might not do 4WD slides so well but they do get air like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 06:16 am:

Crazy drivers - and crazy spectators standing at outer curves etc, but sometimes it doesn't matter, they'll run off the road anywhere it seems.. My favorite is the driver who ran through two wineyards, knocked down a power pole that shut down the transformer..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Liability, collision, medical insurance?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 11:35 am:

Insanity is not confined to the United States...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

Reminds me of the Mt. Etna (Sicily) hill climb I went to in 1960. No crowd control at all. Didn't see any accidents like these but it was exciting. They had everything from formula cars to hopped up Fiats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 06:09 pm:

I liked the part with the downed power lines.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration