OT - We made the local news at Hershey (and more Hershey pics)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - We made the local news at Hershey (and more Hershey pics)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 08:00 am:

Thanks Tom P. for the link:

http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/10/hershey_fall_meet_packs_9000_b.html#incart_river_home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 08:07 am:

That is a neat photo...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 09:03 am:

Great Rob, who's the co pilot?
Guess you've had a long line of people hiking for rides all week :-)
Maybe you haven't even bothered looking for non existent Model K parts in the fields and been cruising around instead?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:54 pm:

Looks like you caused quite a traffic jam!:-) :-) :-)
Did you take it to Hershey just to show it, or is it for sale?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

John, thank you.
Roger, Tim Wigglesworth is the "co-pilot." We have given many K rides over the last few days.

Norm, no, not for sale. This car will be on my estate sale, and not before. :-(

We were caught in the Hershey thunderstorm on Friday afternoon. Fortunately we weathered it under an awning:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

John, thank you.
Roger, Tim Wigglesworth is the "co-pilot." We have given many K rides over the last few days.

Norm, no, not for sale. This car will be on my estate sale, and not before. :-(

We were caught in the Hershey thunderstorm on Friday afternoon. Fortunately we weathered it under an awning:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

I had the pleasure of hearing this car run yesterday. Wow! It sounds so powerful compared to a T. I was glad to see it. Since I haven't met Rob, I wasn't aware it was he that was driving it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Larry, sorry we missed you. If anyone noticed, we are the only car driving in the pics. Should make Ford owners proud. And, I guarantee, we weren't holding up traffic. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

Made it home late last night from Hershey. We were able to help Bill Devine by transporting several boxes of hub bolts across the chocolate filed from R.V. to Tom Van Meetern, who dropped them in Des Moines for Bill.

Special K delivery service:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration