Calling all Hershey Goers - Lost And Found At Langs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Calling all Hershey Goers - Lost And Found At Langs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Lang on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

We have found a set of candle sticks left at Langs by a customer. If they are yours and you are still at hershey please call 508-932-9303. If you have already gone home please call us next week at 978-939-5500 and ask for jim. I hope every one had a great Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Only great Hershey I had came out of a wrapper!
Someday I'll make it there. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Lang on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

The owner has been found. Have a safe trip home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 01:00 pm:

Hmm, he needed them for headlights??
Or maybe he thought flames would make his T go faster?
:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration