Hershey 2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hershey 2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 09:50 pm:

For those of you that couldn't make it. Thought I would share the pictures I took. I went out one day without the camera so I did miss some.

Very unusal: Two Couplets for sale at the same meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

That 31 model A look's a little rough for that kind of money?? 11505.00 Thanks for the pictures!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 01:21 am:

Thanks for the pictures :-)
Please add some prices if you noticed?
Did any of the Coupelets sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

Roger, I am not sure if the Couplets sold. One was an older restoration, the asking price was 30,000, the other was all original except for a repaint, they were asking 60,000. The owner had the complete history of the car since new. The 35 Roadster need a complete restoration from the doors back and the asking price was 30,000. those are the only prices I remember seeing.
Kenneth, The model A is a very desirable body style, and very barn fresh, which nowadays adds to the value. I don;t know if it was worth the price as I don't know if it sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

I looked at the '31 Town Sedan. It has an untouched original interior complete with two visors, a pouch on the RH kick panel and the bag on the back of the front seat. The outside with the two trumpet horns has seen a few "adjustments".

With the prices I saw on other vehicles, 11,500 might have been a good starting point for a negotiation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

I looked at both of the Coupelets and both are nice cars. Didn't really buy much, but did find an original Rubes horn reed for my '14. I sure hope that it will sound good now, like it should.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 09:56 pm:

Any idea how much for that 26-27 roadster body?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration