Wanted 1926-27 Engine Denver

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wanted 1926-27 Engine Denver
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 06:14 am:

Does anyone have a rebuildable 1926 1927 ENGINE for sale? Denver Colorado area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 08:16 am:

Got three in Maine to choose from

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 10:51 am:

Dave Huson in Berthoud?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 04:00 pm:

If I recall correctly, Dave said someone bought all of his decent '26/'27 engines and blocks. That was some time ago, so it wouldn't hurt to ask him. He is a good model T guy!
Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 12:34 am:

Mike Peterson specializes in parting out 1926-'27 T's. Sells the parts on ebay or privately. He is a member here so if he sees this, he might comment. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 02:25 am:

Try the classifieds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

I have an August 1926 engine (actually Model Year 1927) all rebuilt and in excellent running condition with a rebuilt transmission, starter, generator, NH carb and coil box. It has a 3/4th race cam. I don't know what that is, but it will run smoothly at idle in high and do 55 mph with no problem. It is painted red for my fire truck that I used to own and is located in Maryland, near Washington, DC. You can have it for $4,000 with no exchange. Shipping could be a problem though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 04:21 pm:

I find it hard to believe that no one between Pueblo and Cheyenne has a rebuildable 26-27 block. I know they are the most desirable T block, unless you are looking for an early block or a certain year, But this is crazy. There is a guy who restores Model T's on the western slopes area. I can't recall his name but he used to be at Olathe, CO, then moved a short way away, maybe Montrose. If 26-27 blocks are that rare, the price on mine that I bought at Chickasha, just tripled or quadrupled in value.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 05:38 pm:

Carey Green at Silverton and Benjy Kuehling at Ouray are on the western slopes. They might know the member I'm speaking of as he might have rebuilt engines for them.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration