OT-Even Bouncier Than My T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT-Even Bouncier Than My T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

Ran across this seat which i assume is from a buckboard and just had to have it for the Man-Cave. It has a plate on it that reads Vulcan no.2000 on it, but have been unable to find any info on it on the interweb...anyone ever heard of this manufacturer,and am i right in thinking this is from a buckboard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 11:20 pm:

After driving my 48 F2 across the hay field, I was thinking the same thing! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration