Fall Foliage drive in my 1956 Model T coupe 10-10-2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fall Foliage drive in my 1956 Model T coupe 10-10-2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 08:24 am:

Saturday, October 10, 2015 was a beautiful day here in Dunbarton, New Hampshire so I took my daughter Halley out for a fall foliage drive in my 1926 Model T Ford coupe. I used my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to make this video and really like the audio. I think you get a much truer sound of how the engine sounds.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo2mMeLzwc8

Dunbarton, New Hampshire
Halley & Seabiscuit
Seabiscuit
Dunbarton Town Hall
Fall foliage
Seabiscuit waits
Seabiscuit attacks a dirt road

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 08:37 am:

I was beginning to wonder when I saw the title to this post, I had never seen a '56 model "T" :-) nice video :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 09:17 am:

Warren, I hope you don't ever get side-tracked and take off with the dog still tethered to the outside! I'm assuming you enter through the passenger door anyway. Nice pics, BTW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 10:50 am:

GR, that's what happens when you have some great friends like the LeBanc Bros, and they do a complete rebuild (starting with the rear end and going all the way through to the radiator) of your 1926 Model T coupe over the past winter. You end up with a brand new 1956 Model T Ford coupe!!!
Tim, yes I almost always get in from the passenger side. Halley was guarding Seabiscuit while I was taking those photos.

How did you like the video?

Happy motoring,

Warren

'26 transmission
'26 transmission gears
'26 engine
'26 radiator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 12:53 pm:

T's were made for fall colors. We had our non T 20's open car on our local Fall Leaf Tour with our Grand Kids Yesterday. There is nothing as grand as some crisp air and the turning colors. Iv'e heard about New England Autumns but haven't made it there yet.

Thanks for the beautiful photos and video.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Thank you Rich, for your very nice comments. Back in the late seventies and eighties I was an over the road truck driver and have been through Idaho many times. The great state of Idaho does not take a back seat to anybody when it comes to great scenery. I think that Coeur d'Alene is the prettiest place I have ever seen and that includes Lake Tahoe.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Burger in Spokane, you should agree with this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

Yes it can be beautiful here too. We tend to get busy and don't drive our old cars out at the best times of the year. Your post is a great reminder to get out and enjoy it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration