Speedometer for 1926 coupe?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedometer for 1926 coupe?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 08:34 am:

I have a 3 3/8 hole in my dash .... Wondering what the correct speedometer would be.... There's no holes for mounting screws so I'm assuming it uses a bracket on the backside.... Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 09:09 am:

Stewart Model 160.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 10:01 am:

Thank you... If anyone knows of one for sale let me know...... Thanks keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Royce, You mentioned a Stewart Model 160, but you posted a photo of a Model 490. With a 3 3/8" hole, I'm guessing it was originally an AC speedometer that went into the dash.
Just my thoughts,
Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 10:09 am:

Try here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Model-T-Ford-Stewart-Warner-Speedometer-/3218844 93515?hash=item4af1cf96cb&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 11:08 am:

And an early model 490 at that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration