Old Photo - CW Brown Plumbing Street Scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - CW Brown Plumbing Street Scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:27 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:35 am:

They definitely are Plumbers, NOT Roofers. That's a nice glimpse into 1920 (plus or minus).

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

Reminds me of the old saying that plumbers only need to know four things:

1. Hot's on the left.
2. Cold's on the right.
3. Poop flows downhill.
4. Friday's payday.

No offense to plumber intended! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

^^lol to that.

Now, a serious question.
How did they build the plumbing shop next to that barn? Like, inches away. How would they have sided it? The barn CAN'T be newer?!!

Can it?

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 12:57 pm:

Henry, having been a plumber there is another rule,
never bite your fingernails!
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

The guy sitting lower middle looks like he is in a hurry for them to finish:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 12:59 pm:

I believe they're attached Jason. It looks like a downspout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

I see they have prefab outhouses ready to assemble leaning on the barn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Charvet on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

Looks like they just got a big shipment of toilets, sinks and bathtubs in stock!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 02:06 pm:

Henry left off rule number one. If you feel something hit you on the lip, don't lick it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:56 pm:

I like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 09:38 am:

The other guys should take some pride in their cars like the guy leaning on the fender. I think the owners of the left two cars, live in the building on the right. Could be an early case of company car abuse.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration