9 year old model T enthusiast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 9 year old model T enthusiast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

My 9 year old granddaughter has taken a very enthusiastic interest in my model t's. Any idea's on a good T book I should buy for her. Thanks Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 07:49 pm:

This one might be of interest, I don't think it's quite so much "sterile" information as Bruce's "big book" and even "From Here to Obscurity"...it's called "Farewell to Model T: From Sea to Shining Sea" by E.B. White.

There's others, but can't remember. Other posters will no doubt steer you. Maybe your local library would have some to look at too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

You can usually pick up "Henry's wonderful model T" on eBay for $10. I've given away a bunch of them as I buy them cheap. Excellent book that won't break you. I wore the pages out on my dads when i was a kid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

There's also an illustrated story book out there about a Model T's life, from being new to being used in the field, left out behind the barn and found and restored again. I think it's out of print though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

The book that got me hooked when I was 11 was "Tin Lizzle" by Stern. HWMT was a very soon next.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration