Best place to buy the motor plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Best place to buy the motor plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 08:42 pm:

I was gonna put my t motor on the engine stand last night but I couldn't find a safe place to bolt it up. I read on here before that you could buy a adapter to bolt to the engine and then the stand. What company has them for sale? Are they all the same quality?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

Birdhaven/Texas T Parts

http://www.texastparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TTP&Product_C ode=T3001-ADP&Category_Code=s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

Thanks Dan I will get it ordered tomorrow. That will get me started.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 09:47 pm:

Just bought one nice item
Plate steel drilled easy
And fit great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Just ordered the adapter for the stand. thanks for the information.cant wait to get it and get the motor on the stand.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration