NC Engine Rebuilder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: NC Engine Rebuilder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Grigg on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Hello all, I live in central NC, and I have a 1922 Roadster that I inherited from my Grandfather. It really needs the engine gone through, rebuilt, resealed, and cleaned up. The transmission needs doing as well. I was going to pull it myself, but I really didn't want to ship it halfway across the country to have it redone. Can anyone recommend someone in or close to NC that has a good reputation with this type of work? Thank you so much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

Do yourself a favor and buy the repair manuals, open it yourself and do all you can. That way, when or if it brakes down you will better understand the inside. It is a very simple engine/transmission. For what you can't do, find a machine shop and or a bearing pourer. Plus, you can always come on here and ask questions. However with that said, you could get 99 different answers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 05:57 am:

http://model-a-ford-4bangers.com/

James Rogers

Leicester,N.C. 28748

828-775-1257

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 07:04 am:

Give me a call.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration