Ebay 1921 center door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ebay 1921 center door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:02 am:

What do you guys think about the price of this center door? I offered $6000 and was declined. Any other center doors out there for restoration?

Thanks, Manny

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-/171968171308?forcerrptr=true&hash=item280a 1a0d2c&item=171968171308

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:15 am:

From what was posted about a barn find model A i think it might be cheap?? How perfect do you want to make a nice driver?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:48 am:

Manny, your price was a fair offer. I'd keep looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:49 am:

I think $6K is a good offer for a car which will need a complete restoration. The top has been redone, but it's not like the original. To me, that would make any other work which has been done on it suspect. Figure on doing everything to it, as if nothing has been done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Apparently you guys didn't see the one feature that adds so much more value to that vehicle. Where else you going to find a center door with a water pump the quality of the one this car has on it?.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 11:42 am:

$6k was more than a fair offer for the car. Be patient, you'll find a better deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 11:52 am:

That depends on if the battery clamp [ vise grips ] go with the deal. About 4K looks like the most it would be worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

I think it'll be rather top heavy with that much wood in the top..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

FWIW This body only was priced at $7800 and then $6000 a year ago. I offered the lady half that but she held out and finally got the 6K for it.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/482433.html

It did have a nice interior which is why I was interested. Iv'e seen several whole center doors for the same price since then.

I agree that the wood slats in the top are not correct.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

John Krug had one listed a while back on this sight under items for sale, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

Hi Bob, I do still have it.
I think it's a great one for rebuilding. Runs and drives, wood is good. I think that all the parts to finish it are there, except the upholstery. I have a lot of pictures on a website I've been playing with. http://www.modeltnut.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 09:10 pm:

Hello John!

Lets make a deal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

You guys should negotiate on the forum. It would be fun to watch.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration