Donnie Brown:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Donnie Brown:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

February 1, 1926:

Fishleigh Files, Ford Archives

The front timing gear cover plate without the fan adjusting screw boss was adopted this date.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:27 pm:

Thanks Arnie, what is the Fishleigh Files, I have never heard that term before. ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:35 pm:

Do not know, but someone at the Benson Ford Research library might know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 03:00 am:

Microfish? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 05:57 am:

The Fishleigh Files must be in box 169 at the Ford Archives:
http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/doc26.htm

"FEB 1 Box 169, Ford Archives
The front timing gear cover plate without the fan adjusting screw boss (T690D) was adopted this date."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 08:53 am:

Roger and Dave, Thanks for the link and info, I learn something new all the time. I had read the encyclopedia before, but never really gave a lot of thought as to the small parts dating at that time. I believe "most" of the dates of change, or adoption dates will be out there for the Improved models. Its just finding them all and assembling them together in one place that is driving me nuts ... Thanks again everyone...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration