Seen At Hershey Part 2/OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Seen At Hershey Part 2/OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 08:01 pm:

Didn't want to hijack Steve's thread and since a few of the guys have requested - here's a few photos of the "new digs" - shop to be re-opened soon ! I intend on having a "by appointment only" Model T parts garage sale SOON at the Milton place !

(Message edited by adminchris on October 15, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

WOW! And I thought your old shop was nice Steve! The new one sure is a lot brighter tho',....not sure if it's the white walls or a couple hundred overhead lights. (Probably both) Nice though, and looks like a lot more useable space. Looks like you folks really found a beautiful and peaceful spot. And "size-wise", not only a nice big shop, but again,....WOW! Looks like a lotta' house too! Only problem I have with the whole thing is, looking at a map, it looks like about 25 miles from the old place "the way the crow flies", but we ain't crows, and it looks more like about "a HUNDRED & TWENTY FIVE MILES" by a long roundabout road trip, and not to mention that darn toll bridge!

One more thing Steve,.....is it too early to "make an appointment" for the Model T parts garage sale at your old shop?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 10:48 am:

Steve: That is way too neat, too clean, and too organized.

You are not a true Model T guy.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 11:16 am:

I tried to explain to my wife that the purpose of "retiring" was to downsize a bit - she didn't understand what I was attempting to relay, apparently ! 5 acres & 4 bedrooms and her excuse was "we have two grandkids now" - sooo ?

It's about 55 minutes driveway to driveway, Harold BUT there is the Narrows Bridge toll headed eastbound - I was trying to contact the State to possibly procure a "validation" stamp for my family, friends & customers but that didn't happen either ???

Going to be a heck of a sale because I'm not moving all of the parts.

My shop in Milton isn't quite as tidy, R.V. !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 11:18 am:

Thanks for straightening out the photos, Chris !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 11:32 am:

Steve,......you're gonna' need a tractor! Maybe one way to look at it is that your good wife and those five acres gives you a great excuse to obtain and restore a Fordson tractor! Of course, being realistic, a Fordson tractor restored by you would be much too nice to actually USE, so'll you'll need something like a Kubota, with a nice assortment of implements to "play with", right? I'm sure it wasn't really necessary to suggest such things to a retired heavy equipment operator tho,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

Steve, what a spectacular place. I'm very happy for you and Diane. Doris and I are eager to come down a pay a visit and see your place first hand. Also, there sure is a good looking Racer for the month of March in Lang's 2016 calendar!
Let me know when you will be having your Milton garage sales, I can always add parts to my inventory.

Barry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 08:01 pm:

Beautiful place Steve. Need to make a parts run "just because"!!

Maybe a couple of us will come raid you...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

I think I see where next years G.O.M. (Grumpy Old Men) tour is headed.
Nice digs Steve.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 10:58 am:

Thanks Guys !

Anytime Barry - we have plenty of room for guests !

Any of you local folks can drop me a note to check out my excess parts & meet me over there - I'm still organizing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

Beautiful place! And a nice collection of water bags, too.
You may need to get a collection of doodlebug T tractors to work the property with! That collection could be kept next to your boat-tail collection.
Fantastic place. Congratulations.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

Yes, I can see a tractor of some sort happening in the near future !

Water bags are my wife's !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration