Axel dimensions?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Axel dimensions?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grace Callahan on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 02:34 pm:

I am a first year engineering student and for a group project we are drawing a Ford Model T. I am trying to find the dimensions for the gears and parts of the axle but am having no luck. Does anyone know the dimensions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 11:33 am:

Here's one I saved off the web a while ago:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Good enough for a "drawing project", but I hope nobody makes any axle shafts based on that drawing...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration